no left turn
- Does your architect seem lost?
- How coherent are the owner’s instructions?
- Is there really a process which defines design and budget control?
- How do you bridge the communication gap between the team players?
- Who needs more help? The architect, the contractor or the owner?
- Is it a bad idea for an owner’s rep to double up on the contractor?
- Who should lead when a job runs into trouble?
- We’ve been “done in”. How did this happen?
we can help
- Architect with notable design credits.
- Management experience.
- Owner’s representative reponsible for nearly $2 billion of construction.
- Management of projects from inception through construction closeout.
- Important related development experience in a real estate partnership that constructed a new 3-building office complex.